Sazerac Company Overview
Build your career at Sazerac! With almost 400 years of rich history, Sazerac Company has thrived as an independent, American family-owned company with operations in the United States and around the world. Since the 2000s, Sazerac has averaged double digit growth every year! Sazerac Company produces and markets the most award-winning bourbons and whiskeys in the world, including Buffalo Trace, Pappy Van Winkle, Eagle Rare, Blanton's, and Sazerac Rye. Additionally, Sazerac owns many popular brands across a range of spirits, including Fireball, Southern Comfort, Seagram's V.O., Myers's, Goldschläger, Parrot Bay, 99 Brand, and Platinum Vodka.
We're proud of our award-winning culture and distilleries. Our Louisville office has been named one of the "Best Places to Work in Kentucky" four times, and our Buffalo Trace Distillery has earned the title of "world's most award-winning distillery" through the dedication of our craftsmen for well over 200 years. Whether you're a recent graduate or an experienced professional, Sazerac provides extraordinary opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, entrepreneurial industry. Job Description/Responsibilities
Network Support Technician is responsible for supporting a site's IT Infrastructure which includes rebooting, replacing, and coordinating vendor activity for all the networking equipment and company phone systems. The position is also responsible for supporting all of the end user's PC and peripheral equipment, connections and client software problems. This position may also help out other locations as well as help integrate new facilities.
- Maintain Owensboro PC and networking equipment. Replace yearly allotment of PCs. Maintain network wiring , Access Points, switches, & phone equipment. Support end user hardware and software issues as they pertain to the PCs and connected peripherals. Perform maintenance on network equipment including servers, gateways, and switches. Perform local server backups, and test backup connectivity circuits. Enforce IT policies and standards. Work with the rest of IT personnel and IT support systems to provide excellent Customer Service. Help support additional Sazerac sites when needed including new acquisitions.
- Monitor Owensboro systems with corporate software that allows email and text alerting of system down or other threatening conditions.
- Assure Owensboro's system are compliant and integrated into the Sazerac IT Business Continuation and Disaster Recovery plans. Ensures adherence to all Personal Safety, Food Safety, Quality, and Environmental Practices.
- Manage and Measure system performances at the Owensboro facility.
- Identify training needs and design development plan, programs and content for the purpose of preparing for career opportunities within the company. Provide feedback to manager regarding on-the-job learning opportunities.
- Work with KPI team to develop scorecards, metrics, and reports for the area of IT infrastructure and support at the Owensboro facility
- Use PDS to enhance performance within the company through evaluation, planning, and goal execution. Strive to constantly develop oneself as a valuable asset through personal and professional growth and attention to the position's outcomes.
- Use the PPT to manage and define tasks within the organization that support the strategic initiatives, company-wide outcomes, and vision. Simplify the aspects of job management and tracking to streamline workflow and to result in improved efficiency and communication
- Support the Owensboro team through technical assistance and infrastructure support enabling them and the company to reach it's fiscal goals.
- 5 years relevant experience
- Ability and willingness to work non-traditional hours (nights/weekends)
- Ability to communicate with all levels of an org
- Ability to pick up and/or move objects up to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Cisco OS knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new systems / processes
- Excellent analytical and PC skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office products, especially Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Requires Telecommunication systems experience
- Willingness to travel
- Strong customer focus with documented successes.
- Requires Cisco Unity Telephone system experience