Sazerac Company Overview
Build your career at Sazerac! With almost 400 years of rich history, Sazerac Company has thrived as an independent, American family-owned company with operations in the United States and around the world. Since the 2000s, Sazerac has averaged double digit growth every year! Sazerac Company produces and markets the most award-winning bourbons and whiskeys in the world, including Buffalo Trace, Pappy Van Winkle, Eagle Rare, Blanton's, and Sazerac Rye. Additionally, Sazerac owns many popular brands across a range of spirits, including Fireball, Southern Comfort, Seagram's V.O., Myers's, Goldschläger, Parrot Bay, 99 Brand, and Platinum Vodka.
We're proud of our award-winning culture and distilleries. Our Louisville office has been named one of the "Best Places to Work in Kentucky" four times, and our Buffalo Trace Distillery has earned the title of "world's most award-winning distillery" through the dedication of our craftsmen for well over 200 years. Whether you're a recent graduate or an experienced professional, Sazerac provides extraordinary opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, entrepreneurial industry. Job Description/Responsibilities
The National Account Manager - Drug Channel
will be responsible for driving distribution, programming and volume growth of the Sazerac spirits portfolio throughout the assigned retailer networks.
Ideal base locations for this position are Illinois, Rhode Island, or Pennsylvania.
Additional responsibilities for the National Account Manager - Drug Channel
Qualifications/Requirements Required Qualifications:
- Deliver assigned volume and share growth exceeding the annual plan by helping the retailer grow their spirits/beer/wine/non-alcohol categories with total Sazerac portfolio
- Develop solutions that drive trips and baskets and deliver targeted ROI
- Call on and develop relationships with assigned retailers that drive results against all assigned KPI's, including execution, distribution and programming through all levels of stakeholders
- Execute channel specific strategies, standards and tools to be used throughout the organization that ladder back to Sazerac strategies and support multi-year JBP
- Execute retail wiring both vertically and horizontally to deepen relationships and maximize results. Improve relationship with weighted chain accounts by adding value through innovative business planning
- Develop tools and processes that lead to insights and actions that ultimately deliver against assigned KPI's
- Identify opportunities across Total Adult Beverage and Non-Alcohol that support our stated long-term objectives and use solution-based selling to secure distribution and promotional activity across total portfolio
- Develop and implement multi-year channel specific strategies that are incorporated in all retailer JBP's
- Secure, understand and utilize national and state level pricing standards and deviations for use with strategic account presentations and execution compliance.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- Minimum 5 years in Sales Management and Key Accounts, preferably with drug channels
- Category Insight/Analytics experience
- Strong analytical skills and experience using internal and external data sources
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- A valid driver's license
- Ability and willingness to work non-traditional hours (nights/weekends)
- Willingness to travel
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Minimum 3 years experience in wine/spirits industry