Sazerac Company Overview
Build your career at Sazerac! With almost 400 years of rich history, Sazerac Company has thrived as an independent, American family-owned company with operations in the United States and around the world. Since the 2000s, Sazerac has averaged double digit growth every year! Sazerac Company produces and markets the most award-winning bourbons and whiskeys in the world, including Buffalo Trace, Pappy Van Winkle, Eagle Rare, Blanton's, and Sazerac Rye. Additionally, Sazerac owns many popular brands across a range of spirits, including Fireball, Southern Comfort, Seagram's V.O., Myers's, Goldschläger, Parrot Bay, 99 Brand, and Platinum Vodka.
We're proud of our award-winning culture and distilleries. Our Louisville office has been named one of the "Best Places to Work in Kentucky" four times, and our Buffalo Trace Distillery has earned the title of "world's most award-winning distillery" through the dedication of our craftsmen for well over 200 years. Whether you're a recent graduate or an experienced professional, Sazerac provides extraordinary opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, entrepreneurial industry. Job Description/Responsibilities
The National Account Manager - C-Store
will be responsible for driving distribution, programming and volume growth of the Sazerac small format spirits and Alternative Beverage Alcohol portfolios within Circle K retailer.
Call points will include a focus on multiple Circle K Divisions based out of Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Texas, Ohio and Illinois. Ideal candidate would live in or near call point locations.
Additional responsibilities for the National Account Manager - C-Store
Qualifications/Requirements Required Qualifications:
- Identify opportunities and call on designated C-Store chains in order to expand distribution and sales of spirits brands.
- Responsible for expanding Sazerac's footprint within designated C-Store channel with our wine/malt based product line.
- Contribute to Sazerac's overall financial performance by supporting the off-premise National Account depletion target of "premium brands' and 'value brands'
- Identify appropriate national off-premise C-Store accounts for each priority brand and make presentations to secure distribution and promotional activity while working closely with sales teams to gather state pricing and distribution information and execution/compliance performance.
- Build and maintain great relationships as well as secure great execution in key national off-premise accounts as measured by sales drivers and Key Performance Indicators (KPI's).
- Understand brand prioritization by state and customer for key brands while working closely with sales and marketing team to gain alignment on expectations and work load balance for national account off-premise execution.
- Secure, understand and utilize national and state level pricing standards and deviations for use with national account presentations and execution compliance.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- Minimum 5 years of National Account/Key Account experience, preferably within C-Store channels
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- A valid driver's license
- Ability and willingness to work non-traditional hours (nights/weekends)
- Willingness to travel
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with three tier distribution system