Sazerac Company Overview
Build your career at Sazerac! With almost 400 years of rich history, Sazerac Company has thrived as an independent, American family-owned company with operations in the United States and around the world. Since the 2000s, Sazerac has averaged double digit growth every year! Sazerac Company produces and markets the most award-winning bourbons and whiskeys in the world, including Buffalo Trace, Pappy Van Winkle, Eagle Rare, Blanton's, and Sazerac Rye. Additionally, Sazerac owns many popular brands across a range of spirits, including Fireball, Southern Comfort, Seagram's V.O., Myers's, Goldschläger, Parrot Bay, 99 Brand, and Platinum Vodka.
We're proud of our award-winning culture and distilleries. Our Louisville office has been named one of the "Best Places to Work in Kentucky" four times, and our Buffalo Trace Distillery has earned the title of "world's most award-winning distillery" through the dedication of our craftsmen for well over 200 years. Whether you're a recent graduate or an experienced professional, Sazerac provides extraordinary opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, entrepreneurial industry. Company/Location Overview
Boston Brands of Maine, located in Lewiston, Maine, is part of the Sazerac family of companies. Boston Brands of Maine operates a state-of-the-art facility on ten acres, with the capacity of seven bottling lines. Sazerac's vision is to become one of the industry's most desired places to be. Sazerac attributes its success to a unique blend of history, culture, brands, relationships, innovation, technology, and most importantly, its people.
For more information, please visit www.sazerac.com . Job Description/Responsibilities
Overnight Position: Responsible for all maintenance activities including bottling lines, facility, grounds and special projects.Shift is from 6pm to 6am, 2-2-3 shift pattern. Pay approximately $32.96 based on years of experience.
- Anticipate and communicate relevant issues to Supervisor/Manager and for keeping machinery runtime at optimum level.
- Effectively communicate interdepartmentally to ensure highest machine efficiency.
- Abide by all safety requirements
- Model safe work practices.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving
- Work with supervisors to determine and solve equipment repairs in order of priority
- Perform Preventive Maintenance on machines.
- Maintain safe work areas
- Utilize good communication skills with all personnel
- Strong detail orientation
- Apprenticeship program, technical school, or Associates Degree
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Ability and willingness to work non-traditional hours (nights/weekends)
- Demonstrate the ability to work as a team as well as self-directed
- Ability to communicate with all levels of an org
- Demonstrated ability to work quickly and effectively in demanding situations
- Previous experience in manufacturing or warehouse environment
- Work independently