Buffalo Trace Distillery is seeking applicants for Industrial Maintenance Technicians to join our team in Frankfort, KY. Buffalo Trace seeks candidates who value teamwork, pride in quality products, and an active pursuit of self-development. Wages start at $30.89 per hour.
As an Industrial Maintenance Technician, responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- skilled performance of industrial mechanical and electrical duties such as PLC, MCC installation and maintenance
- bottling and distillery equipment maintenance and installation, including but not limited to hydraulics, pneumatics, and pumps.
- A record of successful maintenance experience with a mastery of skills needed to perform everyday maintenance tasks in a fast-paced manufacturing facility.
- Ability/Willingness to work second or third shift.
- Successful candidates will be required to receive acceptable scores on several tests including mechanical and electrical aptitude exams, pre-employment physical, and drug/alcohol screening.
- Must demonstrate a high level of initiative and problem solving abilities.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent safety and attendance records.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Associates Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Maintenance or Journeyman Electrician