Sazerac Company Overview
Build your career at Sazerac! Sazerac Company produces and markets the most award-winning bourbons and whiskeys in the world, including 1792, Buffalo Trace, Pappy Van Winkle, Eagle Rare, Blanton's, and Sazerac Rye. Additionally, Sazerac owns many popular brands across a range of spirits, including Fireball, Southern Comfort, Seagram's V.O., Myers's, Goldschläger, Parrot Bay, 99 Brand, and Platinum Vodka.
We're proud of our award-winning culture and distilleries. Our Louisville office has been named one of the "Best Places to Work in Kentucky" four times, and our Buffalo Trace Distillery has earned the title of "world's most award-winning distillery" through the dedication of our craftsmen for well over 200 years. During COVID-19, Sazerac distilleries began producing hand sanitizer for some of the world's largest organizations in healthcare, government, military, retail, distribution, airline, pharma, and banking. Also, during this time, while many companies are wading through uncertainty, Sazerac is poised for acquisition and growth - recently acquiring 18 more brands, two companies and a distillery.
Since 1850, Sazerac Company has thrived as an independent, American family-owned company with operations in the United States and around the world. Since the 2000s, Sazerac has averaged double digit growth every year! We attribute our success to a unique blend of our history, culture, brands, relationships, innovation, technology, and most importantly, our people. Whether you're a recent graduate or an experienced professional, Sazerac provides extraordinary opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, entrepreneurial industry. Job Description/Responsibilities
This position Leads and supports all maintenance activities including bottling lines, facility, grounds and special projects. Organize workload for hourly technicians and manage work quality for areas of responsibility. Responsible for anticipating and communicating relevant issues to manager and for keeping machinery runtime at optimum level. Effectively communicate interdepartmentally to ensure highest machine efficiency. Qualifications/Requirements Qualifications/Requirements Requirements
- Ability and willingness to work non-traditional hours (nights/weekends): Must
- Ability to communicate with all levels of an org: Must
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time: Must
- High School diploma or GED equivalent: Must
- Previous experience in manufacturing or warehouse environment: Must
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience: Must
- No less than 12 months continuous experience in every previous job: Preferred
- Apprenticeship program, technical school, or Associates Degree: Preferred
- 3 years experience supervising technical / skilled crafts: Preferred
- 3 years of hands on electrical experience, Allen Bradley PLC programming and hardware experience, equipment trouble shooting experience: Preferred
Similar jobs to check out:
Sazerac Company Overview Build your career at Sazerac! Sazerac Company produces and markets the most award-winning bourbons and whiskeys in the world, including 1792, Buffalo Trace, Pappy Van Winkle, Eagle Rare, Blanton's, and Sazerac ...
Sazerac Company Overview Build your career at Sazerac! Sazerac Company produces and markets the most award-winning bourbons and whiskeys in the world, including Buffalo Trace, Pappy Van Winkle, Eagle Rare, Blanton's, and Sazerac Rye. A...