Sazerac Company Overview
Build your career at Sazerac! With almost 400 years of rich history, Sazerac Company has thrived as an independent, American family-owned company with operations in the United States and around the world. Since the 2000s, Sazerac has averaged double digit growth every year! Sazerac Company produces and markets the most award-winning bourbons and whiskeys in the world, including Buffalo Trace, Pappy Van Winkle, Eagle Rare, Blanton's, and Sazerac Rye. Additionally, Sazerac owns many popular brands across a range of spirits, including Fireball, Southern Comfort, Seagram's V.O., Myers's, Goldschläger, Parrot Bay, 99 Brand, and Platinum Vodka.
We're proud of our award-winning culture and distilleries. Our Louisville office has been named one of the "Best Places to Work in Kentucky" four times, and our Buffalo Trace Distillery has earned the title of "world's most award-winning distillery" through the dedication of our craftsmen for well over 200 years. Whether you're a recent graduate or an experienced professional, Sazerac provides extraordinary opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, entrepreneurial industry. Job Description/Responsibilities
The Asset Management & Deployment role will manage the IT onboarding and maintenance of PC assets for Sazerac. Will work in conjunction with the IT Ops team and Network Support Technicians in planning, deploying and supporting new systems to team members.
- Conduct PDS reviews to improve skills and performance utilizing PDS as tool to conduct optimal performance discussions, articulate consistent skill evaluations, recommend actions and tactics, and measure progress.
- Participate as part of larger team in maintaining and monitoring company systems.
- Use available systems to determine schedules and replacement dates of legacy laptops and desktops. Maintain inventory of new systems for onboarding new hires.
- Provision new equipment as required for onboarding. Maintain laptop fleet for team member requirements.
- Use systems provided to maintain and monitor inventory. Will be a consumer of Intune, Auto Pilot and SCCM for laptop management.
- Look for ways to improve the overall asset management deployment processes.
- Advise on requirements for asset management as part of business continuity.
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to quickly learn new systems/processes
- Understanding of Computer Operating Systems
- Working knowledge of MS Office Products (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Working knowledge of PC's, LAN's and WAN's
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Experience with Active Directory
- Ability and willingness to work non-traditional hours (nights/weekends)
- 3 years experience in IT technology field
- Experience with client inventory and software distribution systems
- Bachelors Degree or commensurate experience
- A valid driver's license
- Ability to pick up and/or move objects up to 50 pounds without assistance.