Sazerac Company Overview
Build your career at Sazerac! With almost 400 years of rich history, Sazerac Company has thrived as an independent, American family-owned company with operations in the United States and around the world. Since the 2000s, Sazerac has averaged double digit growth every year! Sazerac Company produces and markets the most award-winning bourbons and whiskeys in the world, including Buffalo Trace, Pappy Van Winkle, Eagle Rare, Blanton's, and Sazerac Rye. Additionally, Sazerac owns many popular brands across a range of spirits, including Fireball, Southern Comfort, Seagram's V.O., Myers's, Goldschläger, Parrot Bay, 99 Brand, and Platinum Vodka.
We're proud of our award-winning culture and distilleries. Our Louisville office has been named one of the "Best Places to Work in Kentucky" four times, and our Buffalo Trace Distillery has earned the title of "world's most award-winning distillery" through the dedication of our craftsmen for well over 200 years. Whether you're a recent graduate or an experienced professional, Sazerac provides extraordinary opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, entrepreneurial industry. Job Description/Responsibilities
The Inventory Planner is responsible for managing inventory in control state/customer warehouses and Sazerac owned facilities in order to deliver world class customer service at the lowest landed cost. Builds excellent customer relationships and appropriate process rigor to ensure results are sustainable and repeatable. Drives cost out of the supply chain and improves profitability by ensuring zero out of stocks and optimizing the finished goods process.
- Utilize PDS system to identify opportunities for self-improvement. Use PDS as a tool to drive improved performance. Measure progress and track results and achievements. Drive greater PDS leverage across the VMI team to improve overall engagement and improvement.
- Ensure best in class inventory controls process for managing inventory in control state warehouses, customer owned warehouses, and Sazerac owned warehouses. Develop relationships with all wholesaler key operators to ensure their engagement and compliance.
- Drive the best customer service in the industry by creating a culture of zero OOS and zero cut cases. Leverage reporting and relationships to ensure control states and wholesalers execute against our plan to have zero OOS.
- Team Member that ensures the best service in the industry from customers all the way through to consumers. Known for providing a competitive advantage in delivery across the network.
- Generate and lead cost savings projects across Sazerac. Coordinate with site stakeholders to identify the biggest opportunities and drive them to fruition.
- Team Member that ensures our processes are identified, streamlined and documented. Focus on continuous improvement projects to drive efficiency.
- Drive growth in sales and related gross profit via inventory and operational analysis and continuous improvement. Identify and communicate specific opportunities to improve overall supply chain efficiency.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proficient in Microsoft office products, especially Excel
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new systems / processes
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of an org
- 1 year Experience in monthly inventory and accounting closes
- 1 year Experience in Alcohol Beverage Industry