Sazerac Company Overview
Build your career at Sazerac! With almost 400 years of rich history, Sazerac Company has thrived as an independent, American family-owned company with operations in the United States and around the world. Since the 2000s, Sazerac has averaged double digit growth every year! Sazerac Company produces and markets the most award-winning bourbons and whiskeys in the world, including Buffalo Trace, Pappy Van Winkle, Eagle Rare, Blanton's, and Sazerac Rye. Additionally, Sazerac owns many popular brands across a range of spirits, including Fireball, Southern Comfort, Seagram's V.O., Myers's, Goldschläger, Parrot Bay, 99 Brand, and Platinum Vodka.
We're proud of our award-winning culture and distilleries. Our Louisville office has been named one of the "Best Places to Work in Kentucky" four times, and our Buffalo Trace Distillery has earned the title of "world's most award-winning distillery" through the dedication of our craftsmen for well over 200 years. Whether you're a recent graduate or an experienced professional, Sazerac provides extraordinary opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, entrepreneurial industry. Company/Location Overview
The Sazerac Company, established in 1850, is a leading North American spirits supplier, and owner of many of the industry's most venerable distilling companies - Buffalo Trace Distillery, The Glenmore Distillery, and A. Smith Bowman Distillery. In 2014, Sazerac was awarded one of the spirits industry's highest honors - Distiller of the Year by the International Wine & Spirits Competition. The Louisville, Ky. branch of The Sazerac Company has been named a "Best Places to work in Kentucky" four times!
Sazerac is an independent, American family owned company; whose vision is to become one of the industry's most desired places to be. Sazerac attributes its success to a unique blend of history, culture, brands, relationships, innovation, technology, and most importantly, its people.
For more information, please visit: www.sazerac.com Job Description/Responsibilities Position: Manager, Global Customer ServiceLocation:
The Manager of Global Customer Service
for Sazerac is responsible for Global Sales Support, Customer Service and Logistics Services for 100+ brands and 170+ customers across 107+ countries. This includes daily coordination between the Customers, Sales, Production, Operations, Finance and global support partners to manage, order fulfillment, logistics, global warehouse management and shipments to or from all Sazerac facilities and 3 rd party suppliers.
As the Manager of Global Customer Service for Sazerac
, one is held accountable to, however not limited to the following:
- Lead Global Sales Operations team to provide superior customer service at all points of the supply chain from receipt of customer orders through delivery of product and receipt of payments
- Develop and implement policies, processes and procedures needed for fulfilling global orders, bulk shipments, military and duty free orders
- Manage inventories at global warehouses with goal to have no out-of-stocks but also to maintain inventories at 90-120 days depending on delivery lead times
- Identify new methods and processes which will result in increased efficiencies and/or reduced non value added activity
- Continually review operating performance and identify opportunities to improve service levels resulting in increased sales, reduced non value added activity, better information and improved reporting techniques. Identify and remove obstacles that may adversely affect the company's ability to ship product accurately and on time
- Global Customer Service and Logistic experience
- Ability to communicate with all levels of an organization
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Solid computer skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Supervisory experience
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience in a compliance related field such as TTB, Customs, IRS, auditing
- Experience in Alcohol Beverage Industry
- Master's degree