Sazerac Company Overview
Build your career at Sazerac! Sazerac Company produces and markets the most award-winning bourbons and whiskeys in the world, including Buffalo Trace, Pappy Van Winkle, Eagle Rare, Blanton's, and Sazerac Rye. Additionally, Sazerac owns many popular brands across a range of spirits, including Fireball, Southern Comfort, Seagram's V.O., Myers's, Goldschläger, Parrot Bay, 99 Brand, and Platinum Vodka.
We're proud of our award-winning culture and distilleries. Our Louisville office has been named one of the "Best Places to Work in Kentucky" four times, and our Buffalo Trace Distillery has earned the title of "world's most award-winning distillery" through the dedication of our craftsmen for well over 200 years. During COVID-19, Sazerac distilleries began producing hand sanitizer for some of the world's largest organizations in healthcare, government, military, retail, distribution, airline, pharma, and banking. Also, during this time, while many companies are wading through uncertainty, Sazerac is poised for acquisition and growth - recently acquiring 18 more brands, two companies and a distillery.
Since 1850, Sazerac Company has thrived as an independent, American family-owned company with operations in the United States and around the world. Since the 2000s, Sazerac has averaged double digit growth every year! We attribute our success to a unique blend of our history, culture, brands, relationships, innovation, technology, and most importantly, our people. Whether you're a recent graduate or an experienced professional, Sazerac provides extraordinary opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, entrepreneurial industry. Company/Location Overview
As a small and privately-owned company, A. Smith Bowman Distillery
continues the time-honored traditions on which it was founded. Considered a micro-distillery by today's standards, A. Smith Bowman Distillery produces an assortment of hand-crafted sprits distilled from only the finest natural ingredients and using the latest technology. This micro-distillery focuses on the production of premium spirits honoring the legacy of Virginia's first settlers.
Looking ahead, the micro-distillery has innovative ideas for new and different small batch products of all sorts, honoring the rich distilling tradition dating back more than 60 years. The distillery is part of the Sazerac family of companies.
For more information, please visit www.asmithbowman.com or www.sazerac.com Job Description/Responsibilities Job Description/Responsibilities The General Laborer is responsible for:
- taking bottles off the conveyor and placing filled bottles into a carton/case;
- placing bottles on the conveyor for filling;
- ensuring the correct number of bottles of product are packed in the cases;
- ensuring the bottles (on the line) are without defects in their labeling, caps, fluid levels and overall
- Responsibilities may also include:
- stenciling and filling barrels
- palletizing barrels
- order assembly
- truck loading and off loading
- forklift operation
- general plant maintenance
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
- Previous experience in manufacturing or warehouse environment
- At least 21 years of age
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time
- Ability to pick up and/or move objects up to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Good physical health. For example; capable of working on your feet, sitting, climbing stairs and ladders, bending, kneeling, and squatting.
- Ability to operate Industrial equipment as required
- Ability to communicate with all levels of an org.