Sazerac Company Overview
Build your career at Sazerac! With almost 400 years of rich history, Sazerac Company has thrived as an independent, American family-owned company with operations in the United States and around the world. Since the 2000s, Sazerac has averaged double digit growth every year! Sazerac Company produces and markets the most award-winning bourbons and whiskeys in the world, including Buffalo Trace, Pappy Van Winkle, Eagle Rare, Blanton's, and Sazerac Rye. Additionally, Sazerac owns many popular brands across a range of spirits, including Fireball, Southern Comfort, Seagram's V.O., Myers's, Goldschläger, Parrot Bay, 99 Brand, and Platinum Vodka.
We're proud of our award-winning culture and distilleries. Our Louisville office has been named one of the "Best Places to Work in Kentucky" four times, and our Buffalo Trace Distillery has earned the title of "world's most award-winning distillery" through the dedication of our craftsmen for well over 200 years. Whether you're a recent graduate or an experienced professional, Sazerac provides extraordinary opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, entrepreneurial industry. Company/Location Overview
Welcome to Barton 1792 Distillery, Barton Brands of Kentucky. Our proud heritage dates back to 1879 with the founding of the Tom Moore Distillery in Bardstown, Kentucky. Renamed Barton 1792 Distillery, we continue to produce the highest quality spirits for over 130 years.
In 2009, we became a part of Sazerac Company which was established in 1850 and is a leading U.S. spirits supplier, with the world's most decorated distillery, and a portfolio of award-winning brands. Sazerac is an independent, family owned company; we attribute our success to a unique blend of our history, culture, brands, relationships, innovation, technology, and most importantly, our people. Job Description/Responsibilities
The Maintenance Technician will troubleshoot electrical and mechanical issues to help improve production efficiency of the bottling lines. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- PLC & MCC installation and maintenance
- Read electrical schematics
- Possess ability to install, trouble-shoot and maintain conduit wire, motors and electrical equipment on 240-volt, 3 phase and 440-volt systems
- Install, inspect, troubleshoot, repair, adjust, clean and maintain machinery, equipment, fixtures, and piping, etc.
- Read blueprints, manuals, drawings, computer screens, sketches and/or oral instructions
- Perform Preventative Maintenance activities, fabricate, assemble and disassemble and complete any and all necessary documentation
- Associates Degree in Industrial Maintenance or Industrial Electrical
- Must be 21 years or older, pass drug screen and background screening
- Must be able to read electric schematics and have knowledge of the National Electric Code must be able to install, troubleshoot, and maintain conduit, wire, motors, and electrical equipment on 480-Volt, 3 phase systems.
- Must be able to install variable speed drives and troubleshoot electronic control systems including electric eyes and relays
- Must have PLC and MCC experience, along with program/manipulate programs and read ladder logic and troubleshoot PLC issues as they arise