Sazerac Company Overview
Build your career at Sazerac! With almost 400 years of rich history, Sazerac Company has thrived as an independent, American family-owned company with operations in the United States and around the world. Since the 2000s, Sazerac has averaged double digit growth every year! Sazerac Company produces and markets the most award-winning bourbons and whiskeys in the world, including Buffalo Trace, Pappy Van Winkle, Eagle Rare, Blanton's, and Sazerac Rye. Additionally, Sazerac owns many popular brands across a range of spirits, including Fireball, Southern Comfort, Seagram's V.O., Myers's, Goldschläger, Parrot Bay, 99 Brand, and Platinum Vodka.
We're proud of our award-winning culture and distilleries. Our Louisville office has been named one of the "Best Places to Work in Kentucky" four times, and our Buffalo Trace Distillery has earned the title of "world's most award-winning distillery" through the dedication of our craftsmen for well over 200 years. Whether you're a recent graduate or an experienced professional, Sazerac provides extraordinary opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, entrepreneurial industry. Job Description/Responsibilities
The Commercial Finance Analyst will support reporting and analysis for volume, share, and profit utilizing data analytics. The role will work with sales to improve KPI's and drive industry leading execution of our brand plans. This person will support development and refinement of analytical tools to facilitate topline growth, cost savings opportunities and data integrity.
- Use PDS to enhance performance within the company through evaluation, planning, and goal execution. Strive to constantly develop oneself as a valuable asset through personal and professional growth and attention to the position's outcomes.
- Be a contributor to growing our Top & Bottom line by improving & optimizing our per case metrics.
- Utilize CDS system to identify training needs and design development curriculum, programs and content for the purpose of preparing for career opportunities within the company. Provide feedback to manager regarding on-the-job learning opportunities.
- Strive to be an ideal Sazerac Team Member and serve as a role model for the Sazerac culture. Take an active role in communicating and living by the values that define the Sazerac culture.
- Support Sales and Marketing planning activities to ensure goals and accountability are achieved across all Brands and Markets. Support the development of key Brand/Sales presentations and business reviews--- with a focus on actions to improve revenue and profitability.
- Improve processes related to New Business Development, spend management, ROI analysis, etc. These efforts can seek "incremental" improvement over time or "breakthrough" improvement all at once. All are evaluated in the light of their efficiency, effectiveness and flexibility.
- Provide analytical support in areas of volumetrics, pricing, competitive intelligence, and financial analysis
- Assess the reports and intelligence needed by Sales leaders, develop turnkey tools and reports that create cut through and provide insights
- Working knowledge of MS Office Products (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Ability to quickly learn new systems/processes
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Comfortable with change in a fast moving environment,
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and an investigative nature
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting or relevant experience.
- 1 year Commercial Analysis Experience