Sazerac Company Overview
Build your career at Sazerac! With almost 400 years of rich history, Sazerac Company has thrived as an independent, American family-owned company with operations in the United States and around the world. Since the 2000s, Sazerac has averaged double digit growth every year! Sazerac Company produces and markets the most award-winning bourbons and whiskeys in the world, including Buffalo Trace, Pappy Van Winkle, Eagle Rare, Blanton's, and Sazerac Rye. Additionally, Sazerac owns many popular brands across a range of spirits, including Fireball, Southern Comfort, Seagram's V.O., Myers's, Goldschläger, Parrot Bay, 99 Brand, and Platinum Vodka.
We're proud of our award-winning culture and distilleries. Our Louisville office has been named one of the "Best Places to Work in Kentucky" four times, and our Buffalo Trace Distillery has earned the title of "world's most award-winning distillery" through the dedication of our craftsmen for well over 200 years. Whether you're a recent graduate or an experienced professional, Sazerac provides extraordinary opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, entrepreneurial industry. Company/Location Overview
Welcome to Barton 1792 Distillery, Barton Brands of Kentucky. Our proud heritage dates back to 1879 with the founding of the Tom Moore Distillery in Bardstown, Kentucky. Renamed Barton 1792 Distillery, we continue to produce the highest quality spirits for over 130 years.
In 2009, we became a part of Sazerac Company which was established in 1850 and is a leading U.S. spirits supplier, with the world's most decorated distillery, and a portfolio of award-winning brands. Sazerac is an independent, family owned company; we attribute our success to a unique blend of our history, culture, brands, relationships, innovation, technology, and most importantly, our people. Job Description/Responsibilities
As Barton Brands Kentucky continues to expand, we are in search of talented leaders looking to advance their careers while building a legacy within our growing organization. The Bottling Supervisor is responsible for the day to day supervision of bottling lines. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Qualifications/Requirements REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Supervision of hourly employees assigned to lines, supporting personnel, preparation of production documentation required by government regulations, and monitoring all lines for quality and production specifications;
- Oversees operations of assigned bottling lines to effectively and efficiently ensure completion of production schedules within safety, quality, budgetary and regulatory guidelines;
- Provides technical assistance to operators and line employees;
- Monitors and enforces all OSHA and Company safety regulations and policies
- Motivates and manages employees to product quality products within quality and efficiency guidelines; and
- Meets and exceeds customer expectations through supervision of assigned bottling lines to deliver product on time within budget and to meet quality specifications.
- Minimum of a High School diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in a fast paced environment
- Ability to communicate with all levels of an organization
- Ability to operate Industrial equipment as required
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Degree
- Ability to troubleshoot mechanical and/or electrical issues
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Familiar with beverage processing and its associated equipment