SupplierView Full Profile
About The Position
Do you have a passion for building new brands and love Austin's food and beverage community? Are you excited to help build a category changing beverage business? Join us!
We are seeking an execution-focused, entrepreneurial and energetic Market Manager as our first hire in Austin, TX. This team member has the opportunity to help us execute and build our vision through daily sales, marketing and operations.
The Market Manager will work directly with the founder and heads of marketing and sales to help Saturday Session launch and grow in its first expansion market outside of Washington, DC.
- Responsible for the management of all key accounts, on-site staff education and off-site events as well as be responsible for the continued growth of the Austin,Texas market.
- Identify and sell Saturday Session wines into on-premise and off-premise accounts throughout the greater Austin & Houston areas.
- Leverage relationships and proactively manage accounts within the given territory to increase sales and maximize points of distribution.
- Educate accounts, including managers, buyers, and staff on Saturday Session product, mission, and most effective merchandising strategy.
- Support Distributor Relations by developing relationships, scheduling ride-alongs, and keeping in constant communication with reps.
- Ensure that sales incentives and programs are being actively prioritized by the distributor reps.
- Set up and execute in-store sampling/demonstrations; organize and attend brand-building festivals and events – often times on nights and weekends.
- Must be able to work a Tuesday– Saturday schedule
- An entrepreneurial drive and desire to build a category changing new brand.
- Strong interpersonal skills and passion to represent the brand with consumers, retail partners, and distributors.
- Proven 1-3 years of field sales experience, including heavily sourcing new leads and face to face selling within the alcohol beverage industry (Preferred but not required)
- Highly organized and detail-oriented – you should possess great time management skills and be comfortable working in fast-paced / uncertain environments.
- A passion for health & wellness and/or food & beverage is preferred.
- Must be familiar with Austin territories and ideally reside in the greater Austin area.
- Access to a car and clean driving record.
About Saturday Session
Saturday Session is a better-for-you beverage company focused on creating the best tasting low to no alcohol beverages.
Committed to creating a wine to enjoy in those day sessions where beer usually reigns supreme, we started at the source with French wines and perfected a dry, refreshing and lightly sparkling Session Wine. By upholding the highest standards, our products provide a better beverage solution for people looking to make.
Saturday Session was launched in D.C. in June 2018 by two friends who discovered a shared frustration with the limited range of low calorie, low sugar, low ABV wine options and decided to make their own.
We’re now building our team of dreamers to help build the next great beverage category. Saturday Session is backed by ZX Ventures, Anheuser Busch Inbev’s venture capital arm and are graduates of the 2017 ZX Ventures Accelerator Program.
- Reports To Head of Sales