SupplierView Full Profile
About The Position
JOB DESCRIPTION: In this role, you would be responsible for creating and implementing annual and seasonal value set and GWP strategies. You would also be responsible for performing competitive market analysis and defining promotional elements.
● Responsible for all day-to-day aspects of the Ecommerce channel to ensure the site is consistently performing at its peak
● Work with E-Commerce Manager to identify, develop and execute initiatives to drive brand awareness, acquisition and positive customer experience
● Provide analysis & performance reports including daily, weekly and monthly reporting analysis. Troubleshoot and resolves issues with aspects of the website.
● Manage and oversee new item set up, catalog management and product attributes, ensuring timely product launch
● Participate in weekly creative meetings with Marketing Operations and Creative; ensure all collateral, such as CRFs, copy, and artwork are accurate and on-time
● Bachelor’s degree
● 1-2 years’ beauty/wellness marketing experience
● Ecommerce, digital marketing, or social media experience a plus
● Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, NPD, Mintel, and EuroMonitor
● A least 2 years experience with Shopify/Ecommerce and analytics
● Experience running operations in an Ecommerce environment, including executing strategy
Technical understanding of Ecommerce websites from first click all the way through the order lifecycle