About The Position
Ron Rubin Brands is looking to hire a National Sales Manager who will be responsible for meeting and exceeding the company sales goals for both wine and specialty glass bottled teas as well as maintaining strong wholesaler relationships.
Ron Rubin Brands is looking to hire a National Sales Manager who will be responsible for meeting and exceeding the company sales goals for both wine and specialty glass bottled teas as well as maintaining strong wholesaler relationships. This position will manage two sales managers (East Regional Manager & West Regional Manager) and will report to the VP of Sales & Marketing.
• Develop, implement and execute sales programs and goals
• Build and maintain close working relationships with top on and off premise accounts, both chain and independents
• Work each market with regional managers and/or distributor sales representatives, field managers and key account managers
• Conduct planning and review meetings with all distributors once - twice per year
• Daily distributor management responsibilities including monitoring of price points (including competitive set), orders, shipments, samples, training and POS management
• Conduct sales meetings on a consistent basis to communicate sales and marketing objectives and keep winery brands at the forefront of all distributor sales presentations
• Conduct quarterly market analysis surveys in all major markets
• Provide monthly reports and accomplishments recap to VP of Sales & Marketing
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• 5 – 7 years of wine industry experience at the regional sales management level
• Brand building and customer relations knowledge
• Multiple market experience
• Ability to travel as needed
• Position based in Texas (candidate MUST reside in TX)
• National Account management, with specific focus on Total Wine & More
• Strong relationships with national distributors
• MS Office Suite
• Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills
Please include a cover letter detailing why you feel you'd be a great fit for this position.