About The Position
At Rogue our mantra is Dare, Risk, Dream. This is an attitude that comes from relentless curiosity and a drive to question, create and inspire. A DIY spirit runs through everything we do and make.
At Rogue our mantra is Dare, Risk, Dream. This is an attitude that comes from relentless curiosity and a drive to question, create and inspire. A DIY spirit runs through everything we do and make. We aren't afraid to think big, get messy and risk it all when it comes to creating authentic, innovative products that we are passionate about.
Our International Sales Manager is responsible for all Rogues sales overseas, including the marketing efforts alongside our business partners. The ideal candidate in this role will develop and execute international business plans in the efforts to grow our brand, increasing sales & optimizing profits.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate in the development and implementation of international business plans
- Develop, lead, and implement yearly and seasonal planning with Rogue international partners
- Communicate Rogue’s sales expectations, objectives, brand stories and to distributors
- Solicit and submit orders from all assigned international distributors
- Create and present international product assortments to maximize sales opportunities
- Conduct regular business planning and performance reviews with international partners
- Implement and manage key accounts and chain programs across all international markets
- Identify new markets where Rogue can distribute beer and spirit products
- Manage order procedures, including order deadlines, revisions, and cancellations
- Deliver the budgeted sales goals for in the international department
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 3-5 years beer sales
- Consistent, aggressive work ethic with results-oriented approach to work
- Strategic Planning Skills
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to create programs to motivate wholesaler partners
- Know how to access critical information for short- and long-term planning
- Efficient time management skills
- Basic computer skills including experience with Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Able to build and present effective plans to wholesalers and retailers
- Provide product and shipment information to international partners for import/export documents and product registration.
- Ensure order prepayments are received prior to shipping
- Monitor credit program accounts receivables
- Ensure all POS orders are properly submitted and shipped with loads
- Coordinate international label program with distributor/printer/brewery
Can travel up to 25%; including extended international travel.
You’ll get to work in a fun, fast and energetic work environment. We are a group of people who believe in the power of creating things in small batches by hand and in building things ourselves. If you love craft beers, spirits and canned cocktails, this is the place to be. Generous paid time off (PTO), 401(k) matching, pet benefits, comprehensive health insurance and more!
How to apply
If you are interested please attach your cover letter, resume, and anything else you would like to share with us.