About The Position
Developed as a lifestyle beverage, ROAR Organic is the next generation of premium beverages for the millennial consumer.
Area Sales Manager – Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn
Developed as a lifestyle beverage, ROAR Organic is the next generation of premium beverages for the millennial consumer. With three primary benefits: vitamins, antioxidants and electrolytes, ROAR offers consumers a complete hydration experience with only 20 calories per bottle in four delicious flavors. ROAR is now financially backed by privately funded accelerator of food and beverage brands, Factory, and now ready to enter its new chapter of growth.
Founded in 2018, Factory is a team of experienced operators with $250M of investable capital who acquire meaningful equity stakes in high potential food and beverage companies and partner with them to rapidly build value. Factory team members have expertise in sales, marketing, product development, food science, manufacturing, logistics, supply chain, package engineering, graphic design, food safety, consumer insights, digital and social media, and finance. Factory is based in a one-of-a-kind 40,000 sq. ft. innovation and scale-up facility in Bethlehem PA, where we provide partner companies with support and resources so invested capital can be used for growth, not SG&A.
Location: Remote, occasionally will come onsite at Factory LLC., 315 Columbia St, Bethlehem, PA 18015
Reporting To: Regional Sales Manager
1. Increase topline sales in the Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn market
2. Increase points of distribution in the Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn market
3. Manage trade / free goods / incentive expenses
4. Educate customers
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Develop and maintain sales contact with all major customers and new prospects.
· Maintain and expand existing distribution and volume sales in strategic accounts / retailers
· Cultivate new leads within the sales territory.
· Travel throughout the territory and visit customers on a recurring basis. Must have access to a car.
· Merchandise to minimize out-of-stocks, ensure ideal placement, build displays and ensure appropriate pricing / shelf tags, etc.
· Manage multiple accounts simultaneously.
· Represent the brand during all customer and prospect interactions.
· Educate customers and staff on how products can benefit them.
· Submit and review a weekly account report, Monthly Calendar and Sales Planner.
· Maintain accurate records regarding distributor profiles, retail and on-premise distribution, and competitive activity and pricing.
Education and/or Experience:
· 3+ years in sales within a high-growth food and / or beverage company.
· Solid computer skills.
· 4-year B.S. or B.A. degree required.
Skills and Attributes:
· At least three (3) years beverages sales experience.
· Collaborative, open, positive, flexible.
· Thrives in a “do-what-it-takes” start-up environment. A results-focused mindset with the ability to “never give up” and find solutions to challenges.
· Exceptional communication and writing skills.
- Fully paid medical, dental, and vision
- 401K (Traditional and Roth) plus company match
- Short and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement opportunity
- Unlimited PTO
*Please note this job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without prior notice.
**All candidates must be eligible to work for any U.S. Employer