Production and Manufacturing and Supplier
2019-02-15View Full Profile
About The Position
Veggies in the Rice Aisle (that’s Right!).
RightRice® is a breakthrough vegetable rice grain that launched in February 2019, nationwide in Whole Foods and on Amazon, and in June 2019 debuted in the rice aisle in nearly 2,000 Kroger stores and banners. Created by Popchips founder and former CEO Keith Belling, RightRice is leading the creation of a new category of veggie rice in the large, $2 - $3 billion rice industry that has seen limited innovation. RightRice is already getting accolades from consumers, retailers and the media for its new line of flavorful, nutritious products – and is positioned for strong growth, leveraging accelerating health & wellness trends. The Company is focused on both profit and social impact, and recently kicked-off its “Right Mission” initiative by donating 1% of the Company equity to No Kid Hungry to support a partnership aimed at fighting childhood hunger. The Company is well funded and has assembled a small, talented management team along with a team of advisors and investors that includes successful entrepreneurs, industry veterans and notable celebrities. See www.RightRice.com; @RightRice.
RightRice is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to coordinate and support a variety of project management, office, sales, and marketing initiatives to help drive the growth and development of an exciting new brand. Support will range from administrative and office management to helping coordinate marketing and sales initiatives. The Marketing Coordinator is intended as an entry level role for a highly organized, detail-oriented, and professional with an entrepreneurial mindset keen on learning first-hand how to build a brand in today’s complex media and retail ecosystem. This position reports to the Brand Manager.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintain and monitor marketing calendars, coordinating closely with agency partners
- Oversee website updates and maintenance, partnering closely with developers and designers
- Support PR efforts by updating and helping maintain press materials
- Support the Brand Manager in competitive benchmarking and marketing/media research
- Maintain appropriate inventories and update all marketing and press collateral
- Support the Social Media Manager with consumer communications and asset management
- Coordinate product sample requests and delivery
- Manage all general office functions, including providing day-to-day administrative support to the management team
- Maintain company records, including marketing assets, and develop filing system
Summary of Experience / Qualifications
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ relevant work or internship experience in a fast-paced work environment supporting a group of managers and/or an entrepreneurial environment
- Outstanding organizational and people skills, ability to work in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task, work independently, and maintain professional demeanor under pressure
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other commonly used Office programs. Experience with Wix, Asana, Mailchimp or other web tools a plus
- A bachelor’s degree
- Reports To VP Marketing