About The Position
Under direction from the Account Executive, the Beauty Advisor is responsible for providing outstanding customer service, building individual and vendor line sales volumes, establishing and maintaining customer relationships, working effectively with other team members and establishing new Neiman Marcus accounts, while demonstrating consistent adherence to company standards and procedures. Additionally, the Beauty Advisor will focus on in-house training programs, pre-booked facial consultation events, and maintaining a properly merchandised counter while proficiently closing the retail sale. Utilizing Neiman Marcus's clienteling system, the Beauty Advisor is responsible for driving their own business and creating their own success
About the Brand
A Harvard-trained plastic and reconstructive surgeon, RéVive founder, Dr. Gregory Brown believes women and men look their best when they have the glow of healthy, youthful skin. While running a successful plastic surgery practice, he realized that many of his patients who were requesting invasive cosmetic procedures actually needed to rejuvenate lackluster skin, and there was no surgical procedure that could accomplish this goal. In 1997, he merged his three-dimensional understanding of the skin with Nobel Prize-winning science to create RéVive, the first and only skincare line created by a plastic surgeon.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Focus on achieving and exceeding individual and vendor line sales goals, event sales goals, and department daily monthly sales goals.
• Maintain a consistent high level of customer service by creating and developing excellent customer relationships as the brand expert and department representative.
• Maintain a positive image as a liaison between Saks Fifth Avenue and your designated Account Executive.
• Utilize Neiman Marcus's online clienteling resource tool to record and maintain client information and preferences to drive your business.
• Focus all efforts on providing an exceptional customer experience from approach, to application, to closing the sale and following up with the customer.
• Maintain counter standards by ensuring a clean, tidy and welcoming selling area.
Qualifications and Skills
• Minimum 1 year retail experience, preferably in a customer focused, cosmetics environment.
• Previously demonstrated successful sales experience, exceeding quota.
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced, team oriented environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking with minimal supervision.
• Focused on attention to detail, taking initiative, and working in a positive working environment.
• Ability to work well with others, as well as the ability to work independently to drive a successful business.
• Demonstrate sound business judgment and organizational ability.
• Demonstrate professional make-up and treatment consultation and application