About The Position
A Marketing Manager at Revittle is responsible for overseeing all marketing initiatives at the company. This position works closely with the Company Management and Sales Teams to launch the best food & snack products into new markets.
A Marketing Manager at Revittle is responsible for overseeing all marketing initiatives at the company. This position works closely with the Company Management and Sales Teams to launch products into new markets and marketing campaigns to promote products, maintain communications across all Social Media channels and manage all product demonstrations in existing accounts.
- Developing marketing strategies for new products
- Organizing promotional events
- Leading and training new demonstration and sales team members
- Analyzing website hosting both Direct to Consumer and Direct to Business metrics click-to-purchase conversion rates and the effectiveness of promotions to determine what drives sales
- Identifying potential new markets and creating a plan to enter the market
- Partnering with product development and buying teams to estimate product demand and next generation of products.
- Brainstorming fresh advertising ideas with senior management
- Knowledge of marketing-related business practices, including advertising, market research, technology and budgeting
- Proficient with marketing-related software programs including CRM and Ecommerce Software
- Demonstrated history of planning successful product launches and events
- Effective communication skills and adaptable communication style for interacting with team members, upper management and clients
- Time management and organization skills in order to plan and execute both large and small marketing projects and initiatives
- Analytical and problem-solving skills for coming up with ideas to increase demand for products and services
· Manage Graphic Designer, Copywrite, Marketing Specialists, Marketing Coordinators, Marketing Analysts, tradeshows and product demonstrations.