This position is responsible for implementation and support of the Warehouse Management System - (WMS) from Manhattan Associates at selected RNDC locations. Responsibilities
Coordinates ongoing maintenance, changes, and updates to the WMS, along with additional warehouse changes including automation and interfaces.
• Analyzes data, gathers, and develops solutions or alternative methods of processing needs
• Develops, implements, supports, and manages the WMS across applicable facilities.
• Supports Operations teams through WMS applications and implementation
• Supports other distribution systems (Sortation Software, Voice Directed Picking, etc).
• Provides training for associates on WMS systems and procedures
• Develops/modifies creative solutions to help solve complex system or procedural issues of the business.
• Develops reports, alerts and health checks that are essential to the business and the heath of the WMS.
• Manages project budget restrictions and aligns with key decision makers on any adjustments.
• Tracks and organizes information on procedures, or specific issues. Qualifications
Bachelor's degree (BA) or equivalent from four-year college preferred specifically in warehouse and logistics management or industrial engineering; or three or more years related experience and/or training in Warehouse Management Systems and Engineering or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Extensive related experience in the following areas is required for this position: Wine & Spirits or Beverage experience; process design and improvements. Manhattan WMS experience required. Knowledge of wholesale distribution strongly preferred. Material Handling (Sortation, Conveyor, etc.) and Voice pick experience is a plus. Ability to travel 50-75% of the time (some weekends) and able to be on call 24/7 during a one-week call rotation as scheduled.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer. Compensation & Benefits
Pay Range: $87,600-$125,100
For full-time associates, this job position offers health, dental, and vision coverage, a 401(k) Plan, and a Health Savings Account (HSA). Other benefits include company-paid benefits such as life insurance, short-term disability and company-paid holidays. We also offer a paid time off (PTO) program to provide associates with scheduled or unscheduled paid time off from work that can be used for needs such as vacation, personal or family illness, doctor appointments and other activities of the associate's choice.
This position is eligible for a phone allowance.
This position is eligible for a Target Bonus.
Participation in these programs are subject to applicable wait periods and all plan and program terms and eligibility.