This position is responsible for implementation and support of the Warehouse Management System - (WMS) from Manhattan Associates at selected RNDC locations. Responsibilities
Coordinates ongoing maintenance, changes, and updates to the WMS, along with additional warehouse changes including automation and interfaces.
• Analyzes data, gathers, and develops solutions or alternative methods of processing needs
• Develops, implements, supports, and manages the WMS across applicable facilities.
• Supports Operations teams through WMS applications and implementation
• Supports other distribution systems (Sortation Software, Voice Directed Picking, etc).
• Provides training for associates on WMS systems and procedures
• Develops/modifies creative solutions to help solve complex system or procedural issues of the business.
• Develops reports, alerts and health checks that are essential to the business and the heath of the WMS.
• Manages project budget restrictions and aligns with key decision makers on any adjustments.
• Tracks and organizes information on procedures, or specific issues. Qualifications
Bachelor's degree (BA) or equivalent from four-year college preferred specifically in warehouse and logistics management or industrial engineering; or three or more years related experience and/or training in Warehouse Management Systems and Engineering or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Extensive related experience in the following areas is required for this position: Wine & Spirits or Beverage experience; process design and improvements. Manhattan WMS experience required. Knowledge of wholesale distribution strongly preferred. Material Handling (Sortation, Conveyor, etc.) and Voice pick experience is a plus. Ability to travel 50-75% of the time (some weekends) and able to be on call 24/7 during a one-week call rotation as scheduled.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.