This position is Responsible for implementation and support of the Labor Management (LM) System and Warehouse Management System - (WMS) from Manhattan Associates at selected company locations. Responsibilities
• Develop, implement, support and manage LM and WMS across applicable facilities.
• Coordinate ongoing maintenance, changes, and updates to LM and WMS, along with additional warehouse changes including automation and interfaces with the WMS at some of the company sites.
• Manage project budget restrictions and align with key decision makers on any adjustments.
• Support Operations teams through LM and WMS applications and implementation.
• Support other distribution systems (Sortation Software, Voice Directed Picking, etc).
• Train associates on LM and WMS systems and procedures.
• Gather and organize information on problems or procedures.
• Analyze data gathered and develop solutions or alternative methods of proceeding.
• Confer with associates concerned to ensure successful functioning of newly implemented systems or procedures. Qualifications
Bachelor's degree (BA) or equivalent from four-year college preferred specifically in warehouse and logistics management or industrial engineering; or three or more years related experience and/or training in Labor Management systems and Engineering or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Extensive related experience in the following areas is required for this position: W&S or Beverage experience; process design and improvements. Manhattan LM experience required. Knowledge of wholesale distribution strongly preferred. Material Handling (Sortation, Conveyor, etc.) and Voice pick experience is a plus. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• Significant travel ability required (60-75% of weekdays + some weekend)
• Able to be on call 24/7 during call rotation
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.