Oversees loading of delivery trucks and maintains equipment during the night shift. Provides the supervision, leadership and training for all warehouse staff. Ensures the security, proper location, storage, delivery and safe handling of inventories. Responsibilities
• Determines work procedures, prepares routing and expedites workflow in order to load delivery trucks for distribution the following day.
• Manages 3-5 subordinate supervisors who supervise a total of 25+ employees in the Warehouse.
• Interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• Responsible for maintaining all inventoried products in the warehouse facility and ensuring the following:
• That installed security systems, procedures, and measures are in proper working order, that their use and implementation are clearly understood by warehouse employees and that they are utilized and enforced in order to eliminate pilferage and loss of product.
• That company receiving procedures are regularly employed by properly trained, fully competent personnel and that established documentation procedures are consistently followed to ensure accurate entry of quantities received into the warehouse inventory control system.
• That approved will calls and spa orders are accurately filled and made available for pickup in a timely manner meeting all policies and procedures of such. Qualifications
Associates degree from a two year college or technical school preferred; three to five years previous warehouse management and/or training experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and must possess a valid forklift certification.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.