Works in conjunction with suppliers and sales management to enhance the sales performance while maintaining profitability for the company. Responsibilities
• Translate supplier strategic initiatives into locally applicable executions. Own the annual business plan for assigned suppliers. Act as single point of contact for supplier management.
• Responsible for inventory forecasting with a monthly trend analysis with reference to incentives, fiscal goals, and yearly goals.
• Provides decisions and daily communication with statewide marketing/purchasing/sales department in relation to inventory management, transfers, depletion allowance, executive programs and local market orders.
• Reviews and analyzes brands for opportunities of sales and profits. Creates and maintains marketing calendar for major brands in regards to surveys, pricing, incentives and special market conditions.
• Attends supplier reviews.
• Has a working knowledge of supplier funds and balances.
• Ensure strategic compliance to supplier brand standards.
• Increase the quality/quantity of brand building initiatives.
• Develop brand solutions tailored to consumer insight by channel.
• Provide guidance and direction for the business planning process that reflects brand and customer strategies and supports the delivery of business objectives. Qualifications
Master's college degree, preferred; four to ten years of management experience in adult beverage industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite software and order processing systems or the aptitude to learn. Requires a current, valid state driver's license, ability to meet vehicle insurance requirements as defined by the Company and Alcohol Beverage Commission (ABC) License, as required by the state. The employee must regularly lift up to 50 pounds.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.