About The Position
• Upload, assign, and report on learning objects related to company, industry, and supplier needs.
• Configure, launch, and report on tasks related to Performance, Succession, and ongoing coaching initiatives on a cyclical basis.
• Maintain platform and implement software updates where applicable to better drive talent management and development.
• Troubleshoot and solve technology-related issues/problems and answer questions regarding applications from team inbox and for field HR team.
• Test, maintain, and monitor computer programs and technology systems, including coordinating the implementation of updates and new components of existing software and systems.
• Expand or modify system to serve new purposes or improve workflow process by maintaining update and researching and conducting analysis of application functionality.
• Provides subject matter expertise regarding application and impacts to other systems or new processes or improving process.
• Develop, document and improve system design procedures, test procedures, and quality standards.
• Documentation and training on new and existing processes to associates with the use of the new functionality (as needed).
• Provides reporting as required to support corporate and divisional needs.
College degree preferred or equivalent experience; 3 or more years of experience working in a support role for Human Resources and technology support; Intermediate/Expert skills in MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word, SharePoint, and Outlook; ability to successfully administer and navigate third-party web-based HR software solutions and platforms like talent and learning management systems (Cornerstone) is required. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.