About The Position
Provides support and analysis, data maintenance, testing and administration for current and future Talent Development software applications for the Talent Management System (TMS). Collaborates on projects or initiatives, providing feedback and expertise on the design, implementation and functionality of the TMS application and processes. Disciplines include learning and development, performance management, succession planning, workforce analytics processes, best practices and related policies.
• Upload, assign, and report on learning objects related to company, industry, and supplier needs.
• Configure, launch, and report on tasks related to Performance, Succession, and ongoing coaching initiatives on a cyclical basis.
• Maintain platform and implement software updates where applicable to better drive talent management and development.
• Troubleshoot and solve technology-related issues/problems and answer questions regarding applications from team inbox and for field HR team.
• Test, maintain, and monitor computer programs and technology systems, including coordinating the implementation of updates and new components of existing software and systems.
• Expand or modify system to serve new purposes or improve workflow process by maintaining update and researching and conducting analysis of application functionality.
• Provides subject matter expertise regarding application and impacts to other systems or new processes or improving process.
• Develop, document and improve system design procedures, test procedures, and quality standards.
• Documentation and training on new and existing processes to associates with the use of the new functionality (as needed).
• Provides reporting as required to support corporate and divisional needs.
College degree preferred or equivalent experience; 3 or more years of experience working in a support role for Human Resources and technology support; Intermediate/Expert skills in MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word, SharePoint, and Outlook; ability to successfully administer and navigate third-party web-based HR software solutions and platforms like talent and learning management systems (Cornerstone) is required. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.