Republic National Distributing Company
View Full Profile
The Talent Acquisition Specialist II is a member of the HR Team and responsible for the talent acquisition and onboarding practices for the business. The primary responsibility is to provide subject matter expertise and support to line management on staffing and recruiting best practices and technology. This responsibility includes building proactive and positive relationships with local community resources, colleges, universities, and military installations that delivers a talent pool and pipeline of qualified and diverse candidates. Secondary responsibilities include leading the new hire associate onboarding process and critical touchpoints throughout the associates first 90 days to deliver a best-in-class workplace experience. This role partners with line management and the HR Leader on developing and executing retention practices that ensures the new associate remains engaged and focused on a successful career at RNDC.
• Responsible for understanding and use of selection tools and the training/education of the tools with the end-users.
• Develops, leads, and executes staffing and recruitment action plans that address critical business needs. Partners with local hiring managers market specific staffing needs.
• Meet with applicants to discuss the position, screen them for suitability, including assigning necessary assessments, coordinate hiring manager interviews and set up realistic job previews
• Facilitate hiring practices using talent acquisition software to include offer letters, pre-employment screenings, candidate communications and onboarding coordination
• Represent the Company to the community at-large to find talent pools and sourcing opportunities to attract talent to the Company.
• Create relationships with colleges, military and diversity recruiting resources to identify pipelines for future talent. Coordinate participation in various job fairs and may be required to make presentations develop/maintain contacts and act as liaison with schools, alumni groups, outreach organizations, and other groups as necessary to meet recruiting objectives.
• Identify viable talent pools through networking, social media and other tactics to seek the top individuals to fill open positions
• Work with Corporate Talent Acquisition department to develop creative ways for addressing talent acquisition challenges and amplifying the Employer Brand.
• Coordinate and facilitate onboarding and orientation process with new employees, creating critical touch points throughout the associates first 90 days.
• Deliver regular talent acquisition metric analysis and identify retention strategies for existing workforce. Proactively seeks market intelligence to gain competitive advantage in attraction, assessment and sourcing methodologies.
Bachelor's degree in business, human resources or a related preferred. Three or more years of Staffing/Recruitment experience, strong understanding and ability to recruit in all levels of the organization. Must under the full-cycle of talent acquisition including related technology solutions. Must have experience in identifying and recruiting diverse talent pools.