If you are a current employee, please STOP
and apply through the Careers Application in WorkdayJob Description Summary:
The Supplier Accounts Receivable Specialist will be responsible for processing transactions to Supplier AR and Fund accounts. This includes generating invoices and posting payments in the form of check, credit memo, EFT or ACH. Will monitor aged receivables and work with Supplier Representatives to resolve disputes. Will assist in solving account reconciliation issues by working closely with the Supplier, Corporate Finance, and Accounting.Job Description:
- Responsible for the set up and maintenance of supplier accounts.
- Tracks billing of RNDC cost to Supplier AR accounts and Funds.
- Applies payments/credits to debit balances in a timely manner
- Provides regular monitoring of Supplier account balances.
- Participates in follow up conversations with Supplier’s regarding past due balances in an effort to keep all accounts under 60 days.
- Reviews billing transactions (automated or manual) for timeliness and accuracy.
- Researches and resolves account claims and discrepancies with Suppliers.
- Prepares credits due Suppliers as a result of pricing/discount issues, etc.
- Collaborates with Corporate Accounting to resolve Suspense account balancing as related to Supplier receivables.
Enjoy a career with us!