The Sr. Finance Analyst will be responsible for the pricing, which supports critical business operations in finance, in such a way as to meet and exceed the company's objectives by performing the following duties. Responsibilities
Additional responsibilities may be assigned.
• Create Tee Up Sheets for Pricing reviews
• Vistaar Pricing updates / Changes
• New Item Pricing
• Review pricing compliance against Supplier Brand standards and provide pricing actions
• Review Deal Buster Reporting and DA shortpays - Communicate Risk and opportunity to Division Manager
• AR Management - provide risk / op Supplier Spend with Supplier Partners
• COGS Management - FOB discrepancies and freight standardization across dedicated suppliers. Providing Risk and ops to Supplier / Division Manager
• Overview of Monthly DA reimbursement / Reconciliation. Minimize shortpays - work with supplier for mitigation plans
• Deal Busting Review & Analysis - provide Risk and Ops to Div Manager
• Validate / Reconcile Price Support vs Forecast
Support Div Manager building Supplier Fund Budgets and spend reconciliation. Communicate Risk and Opportunities to Div Manager and Supplier. Qualifications
Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university preferred; 3 or more years related experience, of which one to two years should be finance work experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.