Responsible for data entry for all pricing in ALPHA/ASW system and/or any technology system related to the job role. Accuracy and attention to detail is critical to this role due to the importance of the data. Responsibilities
• Input all aspects of pricing (i.e. List, Discount Levels, DA's, Fund Inputs, State and Local Taxes, etc.) into the Company's information and database systems, as required.
• Update, maintain, monitor and change all pricing information, as directed.
• Assist with allocations and pre-sells.
• Identify pricing issues based on exception reports. Qualifications
Minimum of a High School Diploma with one year certificate from college or technical school preferred; or one or more years of related administration experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to work overtime
• Have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite software (such as Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, and etc.), and order processing systems (such as AS400 / Alpha Database software, Logility, Microstrategy, and etc.) or the aptitude to learn
We are an Equal Opportunity employer. Compensation & Benefits
Starting hourly Pay Rate: $18.00
For full-time associates, this job position offers health, dental, and vision coverage, a 401(k) Plan, and a Health Savings Account (HSA). Other benefits include company-paid benefits such as life insurance, short-term disability and company-paid holidays. We also offer a paid time off (PTO) program to provide associates with scheduled or unscheduled paid time off from work that can be used for needs such as vacation, personal or family illness, doctor appointments and other activities of the associate's choice.
Participation in these programs are subject to applicable wait periods and all plan and program terms and eligibility.