Responsible for data entry for all pricing in ALPHA/ASW system and/or any technology system related to the job role. Accuracy and attention to detail is critical to this role due to the importance of the data. Responsibilities
• Input all aspects of pricing (i.e. List, Discount Levels, DA's, Fund Inputs, State and Local Taxes, etc.) into the Company's information and database systems, as required.
• Update, maintain, monitor and change all pricing information, as directed.
• Assist with allocations and pre-sells.
• Identify pricing issues based on exception reports. Qualifications
Minimum of a High School Diploma with one year certificate from college or technical school preferred; or one or more years of related administration experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to work overtime
• Have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite software (such as Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, and etc.), and order processing systems (such as AS400 / Alpha Database software, Logility, Microstrategy, and etc.) or the aptitude to learn
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.