Responsible for entry for all portfolio related data in technology systems related to the job role. Accuracy and attention to detail is critical to this role as the information directly impacts Supplier relationships, new product availability and sales functions. Responsibilities
Input all aspects of portfolio data into information and database systems, as required. Systems include but are not limited to Alpha, Microstrategy, ICM, Blue Ridge and eRNDC.
• Input new item set-ups to include vintage changes, pack or label changes, barrel programs, etc. Providing support to Suppliers with set-up questions.
• Provide step by step onboarding guidance for new supplier set ups. Coordinate state registration and set up for all new items into appropriate systems.
• Coordinate efforts of allocated items and barrel programs with purchasing team though Blue Ridge software system.
• Add and remove appropriate hold codes to align with correct pricing, vintage changes, etc.
• Utilizing the incentive programs as developed by the portfolio management team, enter the incentive program details into incentive compensation management software (ICM).
• Tracking of monthly supplier programs for use by portfolio management and analyst team.
• Assist with system updates and communication of purchase order updates to operations and receiving.
• Other administrative tasks as assigned. Qualifications
Minimum of a High School Diploma with one year certificate from college or technical school preferred; or one or more years of related administration experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.