This job role supports the Manager, State Portfolio or Division Manager, in managing the portfolio of designated suppliers. Duties would include various key responsibilities which are directly related to supplier relations. Responsibilities
• Provides analytical support with reports and data for all supplier review meetings, planning meetings, etc.
• Responsible for compiling, maintaining, analyzing and presenting market, customer (Nielsen, Spectra), and internal company sales data (Microstrategy) in order to evaluate performance and sales strategies along with market analysis.
• Coordinates and/or manages all Pre-Sells, Holiday VAPs, Specialty items, and Allocated Items once proper distribution levels have been determined.
• Reviews Backorder Report and other Inventory Management tools daily to identify inventory issues/opportunities and provides issues and possible solutions.
• Provides analysis of market execution, incentives and program ROI and has the ability to translate insights into determined risks and recommended opportunities. Qualifications
Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university preferred; three or more years related analyst experience, preferably in a marketing, analytics or finance business role within an alcoholic beverage wholesaler or supplier environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to travel up to 10% time
• Ability to regularly operate a motor vehicle
• Maintain a current state driver's license
• As required by state law, attain a current alcoholic beverage permit or license We are an Equal Opportunity employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.