The Senior Product Manager, Digital and Analytics will be responsible for driving value for RNDC's suppliers, customers and internal teams through developing, delivering and leading innovative digital and analytics initiatives based on leveraging internal and external data and using forward-looking AI, ML and Analytics technologies and methodologies. This role will manage external partnerships and internal teams as well as building and managing a lean prototyping squad to demonstrate feasibility and value of new capabilities while developing leading-edge analytics solutions while coordinating with product, e-commerce and executive stakeholders to prioritize opportunities to meet and exceed the company objectives. Responsibilities
Additional responsibilities may be assigned.
• Define analytics vision, objectives and roadmap that aligns with RNDC strategic priorities.
• Manage multiple analytic initiatives across internal and external teams, including setting roadmaps, collaborating on release plans, and tracking deliverables.
• Manage analytics backlog and determine delivery sprint scope based on agile methodology.
• Collaborate with the Executive Team to identify and prioritize analytics initiatives and report progress on a regular basis.
• Partner with leadership and team to understand user perspective to ensure analytic solutions have a good user experience and build analytic roadmaps to incorporate into the company plan.
• Understand user experience and bring analytics advancements to our user communities.
• Work closely with IT and product teams to ensure data availability and quality required to deliver analytics solutions.
• Work with prototyping squad to innovate new proofs-of-concepts to test with internal and external users.
• Collaborate with other stakeholders across the organization to align on product positioning, priority capabilities and go-to-market strategy.
• Oversee the creation of user stories for current and future products based on internal and external customer feedback, market research and business objectives. Qualifications
Bachelor's degree or higher in Information Systems, Computer Science, Mathematics, Business Administration or related field from a four year college or university preferred; 5+ years' experience leading an analytics team working with data science, AI, ML and other analytics tools and techniques and 5+ years' experience delivering products and features in an Agile scrum development, leveraging lean startup principles; experience in alcoholic beverage industry preferred; manager experience required; or equivalent combination of education and experience. CSM, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) or other lean/agile certifications preferred. Requires a current, valid state driver's license and ability to meet vehicle insurance requirements as defined by the Company. Ability and flexibility to regularly travel.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.