Supervise work as part of a dynamic team of individuals who are responsible for all aspects of the company's enterprise Data Warehouse. Responsible for the overall architecture, design, development of Data Warehousing and data marts. Works closely with customers from a strategic perspective to identify and maximize opportunities to utilize the data warehouse to improve business processes and enable the workforce to use technologies as a competitive tool. Consults with personnel in other IT departments to coordinate activities. Responsibilities
• Responsible for organizational balance and system coherency between front-end desktop/client environment and the Data Warehouse back-end processing functions
• Ensures the development of enterprise wide standards for the Data Warehouse
• Provides corporate leadership, vision and direction for Data Warehouse Systems in support of the enterprise 's business objectives and requirements
• Facilitates and coordinates gathering of information that results in the definition and documentation of business objectives, requirements, and processes.
• Coordinates the identification and assessment of new and emerging solutions, technologies, products, and best practices
• Reviews and prioritizes enhancement requests, analyzes their necessity, and follows through with implementation
• Develops standards, strategies, and procedures to improve software development lifecycle process and ensures that the team adheres to these standards
• Interfaces between business, technology, and support teams through developing and improving relationship between the business and IT
• Establishes team goals, objectives, and accountabilities and works with team members to identify individual goals, objectives, and accountabilities.
• Provides leadership and mentoring to others in the company related to area of expertise.
• Leads in writing and reviewing software functional specifications and design reviews
• Ability to create and assist with the creation of project work breakdown structures Qualifications
Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university preferred.10+ years of experience in the design of Data warehousing, relational databases, ETL and front-end tools. Experience with Oracle, Informatica, MicroStrategy preferred. Has managed a team of at least 1-5 direct reports. Is an authority on IT change, release, problem, incident, and continuity management processes. Expertise in the fields of data quality, data profiling, data security and master data concepts. Is an authority on software development lifecycle processes and typical problems associated with the implementation of information systems, from initial concept through development and implementation to operation and support.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.