Republic National Distributing Company
View Full Profile
The Senior HRIS Analyst is responsible for partnering with HR process owners and business partners to evaluate, select, design/configure, test, implement and support the appropriate technology-based Human Resources solutions to enhance HR business processes.
This role will be key in working on projects and support related to reporting, analytics and data integrations. The technical resource providing guidance specific to design and implementation of reporting functionality and capabilities across the suite of HR technology applications and processes.
• Key role in HR technology project implementation, including coordination and guidance of resources from IT, HR, Communications and other groups as required
• Partner with business process owners, as appropriate, to define data requirements, inbound and outbound
• Lead the configuration, design and testing of reporting and integration initiatives
• Define interface / integration requirements with HR systems, where needed
• Prepare data conversion and migration plans, where required
• Develop communications and training materials to support the successful deployment of the solutions provided
• Plan, execute and manage all user testing activities
• Manage implementation and go live activities, including transition plans and production support
• Perform other related duties as assigned
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university preferred; or eight plus (8+) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 8+ years of experience managing system configuration, maintenance and deployment of HR technology
o Ultipro experience is required
o Kronos and Workday are strongly desired
• Advanced skills in MS PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Word, Outlook
• 5+ years of experience with Cognos working with data integrations, standard and dashboard reports, security
• 5+ years of experience working with Informatica and APIs integrations
o Knowledge of Workday CCBs and EIBs is a plus
• Experience working on AS400/iSeries and Windows platforms
• Advanced knowledge of SQL
• Demonstrated experience with SDLC, six sigma or other project/process methodologies is desired
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.