Meets with key clients to maintain relationships, make presentations to introduce products, provide service and solve problems, negotiate and increase sales. Responsibilities
• Display product knowledge and leverage local market intelligence.
• Build key relationships with top accounts within respective channel.
• Surveys market area to detect business trends and opportunities for new products or new applications for existing products. Assists in the development of sales forecasts. Plans for sales activities by forecasting conditions, defining objectives and strategies and securing resources.
• Ensures execution of team quotas and orders.
• Controls performance by measuring and reporting results, evaluating and correcting performance and administering policies and procedures. Organizes activities by structuring the organization, delegating work, defining relationships, and staffing positions. Provides leadership in making decisions, developing personnel, communicating with and motivating staff.
• Prepares and executes appropriate promotions in coordination with state ABC laws. Job duties include working nights and weekends on promotional activities and other account activities. Owns local or account specific promotion activity as well as Merchandising/POS allocation.
• Effectively influence full book resources despite lack of direct reporting structure. Set priorities for full book District Managers and representatives to ensure brands are amplified and top of mind. Provide execution guidelines and influence to full book District Managers. Drive agenda with full book District Managers - constantly verify priorities are being supported. Provide critical "street level" market knowledge and communicate opportunities.
• Achieve volume goals assigned to respective distributor teams. Brand volume performance targets met. Maintain or grow distribution levels within area of responsibility.
• Conduct training sessions and monitor adherence to brand standards throughout area of responsibility. Ensure appropriate and approved training events twice annually.
• Plans and participates in general market sales meetings. Prepares and maintains required paperwork, reports, and records.
• Possession of and operating a motor vehicle to access customer accounts for delivery, promotion, and efficient and prompt sales and other key activities. Qualifications
Four year college degree, preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Requires a current, valid state driver's license, ability to meet vehicle insurance requirements as defined by the Company and Alcohol Beverage Commission (ABC) License, as required by the state. The employee must regularly lift up to 50 pounds and will occasionally lift up to 100 pounds.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.