The Specialist New Accounts will focus on business development activities and efforts associated with opening new company accounts. Responsibilities
• Engages with businesses to complete company account documentation required to become a new customer.
• Leverages internal and external resources to develop new business and establishing long-term customers.
• Tracks company's complete wine/spirits portfolio in order to present products and services to gain future sales commitments.
• Creates and delivers sales collateral for potential new business accounts.
• Engages in additional sales-related and educational duties as directed. Qualifications
High School diploma or GED equivalent required; Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university preferred; Two or more years related experience, of which two years specific to wine & spirits sales or related field should be work experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Internet, Microsoft Office Suite software (such as Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, and etc.), and order processing systems (such as Logility, Microstrategy, and etc.) or the aptitude to learn. Bilingual abilities preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.