The Human Resources Specialist serves as a Team Member to one or more field-based state business units and/or divisional/branch units, coaching supervisors and management on employment matters related to recruitment, selection, onboarding, training, performance management including disciplinary procedures, and talent management of the workforce. Responsibilities
• Responsible for the execution of the New Hire Orientation Program and related processes.
• Advises supervisors and junior-to-mid-level management on key personnel decisions such as hiring, firing, and performance management.
• Utilizes regular discretion in application and interpretation of HR SOPs, programs, and policies to meet the needs of the assigned business.
• Leads the local market/state Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) events.
• Serves as a frontline liaison and first point of contact with all Associates on matters related to human capital practices and/or employment issues.
• Is highly visible in the relationship, management and execution of recruitment events.
• Facilitates platform training of RNDC University courses related to Basic Management Training.
• Coaches Associates, Supervisors, and Mid-Level Managers and acts as intermediary to resolve issues.
• As assigned, conducts low-risk related Ethics Hotline concerns and Open Door Policy investigations into violation of company policies or complaints.
• Subject matter expert on HR Technology solutions and system capability especially in the area of business intelligence. Responsible for building Associate capability on Applicant Tracking System and Human Capital Management solutions. Qualifications
Three or more years related HR Specialist's experience including supporting key supervisors/managers of a division or mid-size business unit. Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university preferred. SHRM certification preferred. Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office products. We are an Equal Opportunity employer.