The Senior Product Analyst is an integral part of the technical team focused on supporting the tactical delivery of business value by translating the business needs into actionable user story documents. This role will understand the product vision as defined by the Product Manager and the business challenges in order to communicate the opportunity and dependencies to the engineering team as they work to develop new product features. Responsibilities
• Document the intended output and behavior of new functionality by writing: user stories, story maps, and business process flow charts.
• Help groom release backlog to align with product release objectives under direction of the Product Manager.
• Collaborate with the Product Manager, Development, and QA team to update acceptance criterion and document expected behavior for new features and capabilities.
• Communicate effectively the product vision and intended business value of new features as defined by the Product Manager and internal/external stakeholders.
• Assist in the acceptance testing of new functionality to validate the solution meets product goals.
• Analyze the technical and business impacts and dependencies of new features Qualifications
Bachelor's degree preferably from a four-year college or university in Information Systems, Computer Science, Technology Management or related field; minimum of two years in technology supporting business solutions; minimum two-years' experience working with an Agile team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.