The Sales Representative Trainee is a job position related to the RNDC College Recruitment Program. The purpose of the role is to provide the Associate a four week period to onboard and transition into an assigned sales territory with a designated customer base in outside sales. This job is regularly engaged away from RNDC's distribution center in order to perform their job. Responsibilities
• Responsible for an assigned territory with the purpose to generate sales and ensure that customers have uninterrupted service.
• Support the trade and customer base through 1:1 visits with Management, peers, and independently. Identify sales opportunities at accounts by demonstrating selling skills while focusing on incremental sales and volume with the account.
• Participate in promotional marketing and customer events that strengthen our brands and market share.
• Check quantities of goods on display and in stock and service the account.
• Review, understand, and use information on competitive products, promotional matter, sales techniques, and pricing in the course of sales generation.
• Record sales and order information and send copies to the appropriate system or contact for delivery purposes. Review sales performance, against targets and adjust sales strategy. Qualifications
Four year college degree, preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Requires a current, valid state driver's license, ability to meet vehicle insurance requirements as defined by the Company and Alcohol Beverage Commission (ABC) License, as required by the state. The employee must regularly lift up to 50 pounds and will occasionally lift up to 100 pounds. We are an Equal Opportunity employer.