Responsible for advancing and securing sales in the market, performs functions to secure new accounts, merchandise and service the needs of the existing sales accounts with an assigned territory. Responsibilities
• Follow established procedures and guidelines to promote and sell the organization's products within an assigned geographic area, product range, or list of customer accounts to meet sales targets.
• Pursue sales leads, personally visit existing and new customers, assess customer needs and suggest appropriate products and services, prepare price quotes, delivery dates and service obligations to meet established revenue targets.
• Develop sales skills and knowledge of the organization's products, services, and customers by working closely with a more experienced sales representative.
• May troubleshoot and handle customer related inquiries.
• May be responsible for merchandising activities as a point of servicing accounts to make room for more product placement including stocking shelves, cleaning shelves, stocking cold boxes and building displays.
• Job duties include working nights and weekends on promotional activities and other account activities. Qualifications
Four year college degree, preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Requires a current, valid state driver's license, ability to meet vehicle insurance requirements as defined by the Company and Alcohol Beverage Commission (ABC) License, as required by the state. The employee must regularly lift up to 50 pounds and will occasionally lift up to 100 pounds.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.