Republic National Distributing Company
View Full Profile
Provide support to a manager or group of managers by conducting sales evaluations, designing sales systems and procedures, conducting work simplification and measurement studies and preparing sales procedure manuals to assist management in operating more efficiently and effectively.
• Responsible for compiling, maintaining, analyzing and presenting market, customer and internal company sales data to evaluate performance and sales strategies in the market. Maintains databases and prepares weekly/monthly reports.
• Provides analysis of market execution and program ROI.
• Forecast and track marketing and sales trends, analyzing collected data.
• Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text.
• Devise and evaluate methods and procedures for collecting data or arrange to obtain existing data.
Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university preferred; one to two years related experience, preferably previous marketing and analyzing data with an alcoholic beverage wholesaler or supplier and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret reports and documents, define problems, and collect data
• Ability to respond in timely manner to common inquiries or complaints from customers
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Effectively present analysis and recommendations to management
• Possess the ability to focus on multiple objectives and tasks while meeting deadlines and achieving departmental goals
• Proficient computer skills and experience to include Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, MicroStrategy and Alpha We are an Equal Opportunity employer.