Republic National Distributing Company
View Full Profile
Responsible for generating and submitting contracts to chain accounts using the Contract Pricing System and maintaining the accuracy of pricing on contracts and hard coding in ASW system.
• Generate contracts using the Contract Pricing System to include promotions and price changes and submit any special promotional pricing to the Contract Pricing Clerk for contracts and hard coding; submit all finalized contracts received from the Contract Pricing Clerk, including special promotions and cost changes, to the chain accounts on a monthly basis.
• Maintain database for chain authorizations for contract pricing and run monthly reports.
• Submit store ties, activations and authorizations to include current and new stores and Retail Issue forms to chain accounts for pricing discrepancies; research RNDC returns report for pricing errors, authorization issues, and salesman ordering errors.
• Work with Chain Account Manager to submit appropriate new store and reset paperwork to insure authorization of all RNDC items.
High School Diploma with one year certificate from college or technical school preferred; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. The employee must occasionally lift and /or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
• Ability to work overtime
• Have knowledge of: Analytical or scientific software, Customer relationship management (CRM) software, database user interface and query software, information retrieval or search software and project management software
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.