Responsible for leading the commissions discipline for the SPM team. Collaborate cross functionally to facilitate the implementation of policy, governance, processes, and requirements for Sales Commission Programs. Drive project management for technology implementation, team collaboration, definition and adherence to timelines and project plans, and facilitate platform development, testing and adoption by supporting and contributing to SPM team activities. Leverage internal and consulting resources to ensure long-term success of the program. Responsibilities
• Responsible for leading the Corporate Sales Commissions discipline for the SPM team, ensuring the transformation project is on track, and long-term success of Sales Commissions in all markets.
• Participate in the requirements, definition, design, testing, and business management of the sales performance and commissions applications and platforms.
• Assist with the definition of policy, governance, business processes and centralization for Sales Commissions, balancing the need for consolidation and regional differences.
• Serve as the Subject Matter Expert for the Sales Commissions platform and commissions processes. Ensure alignment with Total Rewards Team and appropriate policy, offer letter, and other documentation verbiage and consistency.
• Understand the technical design, system administration, security, and business management of the territory management applications and platforms, and linkage to other systems and initiatives.
• Document and communicate project statuses, assigned tasks, and overall health of the project internally, across departments, and with consulting partners.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders, including RNDC Markets, HR-Comp, and Accounting to ensure Sales Commission methodologies, polices, and procedures are working as designed.
• Ensure upstream and downstream impacts and dependencies are well understood and communicated to appropriate stakeholders and incorporated into overall project plans.
• Facilitate definition, development, and distribution of training materials including job aids, videos, live training sessions and ongoing access for new employees or refresher courses.
• Proactively evaluate the users experience and system functionality / performance.
• Proactively summarize any feedback regarding commission program effectiveness and perceptions for consideration cross functionally.
• Communicate and escalate any identified risk or deficiencies in the process, systems, or approach.
• Identify and document problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback and facilitate correction or refer problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
• Maintain understanding of current technologies and sales compensation practices through continuing education, reading, or participation in professional conferences, workshops, or groups.
• Assist in definition of KPI's and weekly, monthly reporting, data collection, and analysis to optimize program performance and facilitate continuous improvement. Qualifications
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university preferred; five or more years related experience, preferably previous project management, platform implementation or Sales Performance Management experience with an alcoholic beverage wholesaler or supplier and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Requires a current, valid state driver's license and ability to meet vehicle insurance requirements as defined by the Company. Ability and flexibility to travel.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.