This position functions as a CRM business and technology consultant, providing direction, training, and hyper care support for the RNDC CRM platform collaborating with RNDC Market Sales Leadership, Supplier Business Development Team, and Suppliers on the execution of field sales activities and KPIs. This role develops strategic and tactical plans for execution and application enhancements. Responsibilities
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure all CRM methodologies, polices, and procedures are maintained
• Function as a Hypercare/Change Agent by supporting the management of the CRM application and the CRM vendor
• Identify software application and reporting issues, gaps in functionality or processes, and drive timely resolution
• Develop and implement educational programs as needed to support the software application and policy utilization/compliance
• Deliver CRM analytics by consolidating and producing metrics that assist in understanding the effectiveness of the CRM and KPI activities both internally and with suppliers Qualifications
Bachelor's degree preferred; or four or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Expertise in KPI design and analysis. Experience developing and delivering training curriculums. Prior experience with a CRM / sales performance management tool. • Minimal travel required - 15% of time
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.