Promotes the Company's products by servicing assigned accounts. Maintains store standards by creating and arranging floor displays, resetting coolers and stocking shelves. Responsibilities
• Places price and descriptive signs on backdrop, fixtures, merchandise, on floor.
• Checks quantities of goods on display and in stock and services the account to achieve 100% in stock by manually lifting and placing cases or bottles.
• Prepares, constructs and maintains product displays according to schematics, directions and standards.
• Provides customer service as required by customer and consumer demand.
• Operates hand trucks and pallet jacks to move cases from store room to sales floor
• Has the necessary POS needed for the day on the truck, returns unused POS to the warehouse promptly.
• Maintains all administrative work in a neat and legible fashion. Copies key personnel on market conditions, refused displays and other customer issues.
• Presents promotional activities and suggestions to customers as instructed by the company. Surveys the account for merchandising opportunities. Have all current sales support sheets available for opportunities to improve Republic's representation in the store.
• Consults with store managers, buyers and/or sales representative to determine appropriate placement of displays or products.
• Submits daily activity report and merchandising reports. Reports competitive activity and pricing as it occurs to immediate supervisor.
• Writes sales orders, on occasion, as needed.
• Covers open sales territory, as needed and as applicable, due to absence or vacation.
• Operates motor vehicle to various assigned accounts within an assigned geographic region. Qualifications
High school diploma or general education degree (GED), preferably one year merchandising experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Requires a current, valid state driver's license, ability to meet vehicle insurance requirements as defined by the Company and Alcohol Beverage Commission (ABC) License, as required by the state. The employee must regularly lift up to 50 pounds and will occasionally lift up to 100 pounds. We are an Equal Opportunity employer.