Conduct all maintenance activities in the warehouse as they relate to the safety and efficiency of the company's conveyors, forklifts and the warehouse facility. Responsibilities
• Repairs / maintains conveyor system.
• Provides information, data, and recommendations regarding conveyor operations in order to anticipate, if not eliminate, potential for problems.
• May be on call and available to respond to all breakdowns or problems that interrupt conveyor system operation.
• Determines necessary repairs require outside mechanical personnel.
• Assist in maintaining and assuring the safe operation of forklifts used in the warehouse.
• Perform maintenance and repairs on the entire facility including but not limited to lighting repair and replacement, minor plumbing problem etc. Qualifications
Strong mechanical aptitude. High school diploma, general education degree (GED) or maintenance certification program; 2-3 years previous maintenance or related experience; or equivalent education and experience. Must regularly lift and /or move up to 60 pounds.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.